Our environmental policy
The environmental policy of Forgia del Frignano S.p.A. is based on the environmental sustainability and consequently put the improvement of its environmental performance among the major strategic objectives to achieve.
The environmental management system aims to ensure compliance of all safety and environmental legislations applicable to the production site and pursues the continuous improvement of the eco-efficiency of business operations, applying the best available techniques.
Forgia del Frignano S.p.A.:
- activates and maintains a management system that defines the roles, powers and responsibilities;
- involves, raises awareness and trains all employees on environmental issues;
- assesses, controls and monitors the environmental impacts of ongoing activities;
- assesses in advance the environmental impact of all new activities, products and processes;
- conserves natural resources by adopting all the necessary measures;
- monitors the use of raw material and implements technologically and economically sustainable solutions to optimize efficiency;
- monitors the use of electrical power and implements technologically and economically sustainable solutions to optimize efficiency;
- prevents or eliminates pollution in both normal and accidental conditions through an improvement program;
- ensures that the use and storage of hazardous substances is performed in accordance with safety policies;
- promotes an open and transparent dialogue with all the stakeholders, including public authorities, suppliers and customers.
Customers, suppliers, local community and anyone interested could contact us to obtain further information (or send us their own recommendations) on the environmental impact created by our work, products and services.